#12 independentmami, #21 Kathleen W., #1 Leslie M,
#26 mom2gabnnat and #8 mannequin!
Durex is the world's top-selling condom brand, but did you know that they offer a whole range of products designed for your pleasure? Lubricants, rings, massagers and, of course, condoms all designed to foster better sex for everyone involved! Durex has even introduced a free magazine to explore lovemaking and make it more fun. Author and sexologist, Dr. Sari Locker is featured in the first issue. In celebration of Mother's Day, here are Dr. Locker's affirmations for busy moms to help harness their inner Momshells and enhance their relationships:
1. Remind me of the woman I was before I was a mother… the woman you lusted after.
2. Create a sexy, spicy evening with the Durex Utopia gel - the latest and greatest "female arousal gel" which has been created and tested by women for women using a unique combination of ingredients designed to stimulate, increase desire and bring intense sensation.
3. "2 Minutes in Heaven" Kiss me for two minutes without stopping. My lips, my neck, the base of my throat– don't stop kissing me until the two minute egg timer buzzes. Two minutes will never have tasted so good.
4. Re-create a sexy movie scene with you and me as the leads. Think the refrigerator scene from 9 1/2 Weeks. Gather some grapes and berries and feed me one by one. Add in some Quiver from Durex, freezable lubricant cubes that melt into massage oil. The product is skin-tingling silky smooth pleasure packed in a cube. Use them over every inch of my body for icy cool massage or lubrication. Simply, freeze, apply and wait for meltdown… I might not remember that I’m a mom after this evening.
5. Write me a love note– just a few thoughts will go a long way. Begin each sentence with "what I love about you most is…" Include three to five things you love about me as a woman. Forget flowers and candy– your words will fill my heart.
Durex Utopia and Quiver are widely available at stores near you, including Target and Wal-Mart. If you want to laugh out loud, check out the Durex Dickorations site. You can probably guess what you'll find there!
To enter and win your own Momshell set featuring Durex Utopia and Quiver, please comment on this post with your favorite way to be appreciated. There will be five winners.
Entries will be accepted through May 13th and I'll pick the winner using Random.org. US readers are eligible. Only one entry/comment per person, please.
For an additional entry, post my button on your blog (see code on sidebar), follow my blog, follow me on Twitter, fave me on Technorati or subscribe via email or subscribe via reader. Leave an extra comment letting me know what you did for each additional entry.
Make sure you leave an email address in your comment or that you have one accessible on your blog so you can be contacted if you win!
***Click Giveaways on my sidebar to see what else you could win!***