This October marks the 25th anniversary of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and many companies are offering great deals on products with proceeds from sales that benefit. As an extra incentive, many of the items are PINK which is the color of the Breast Cancer Awareness ribbon!
Here are just a few of the breast cancer research-benefitting deals I have seen advertised:
● Tarte Cosmetics Think Pink Natural Collection (20% of proceeds go to Young Survival Coalition)
● Zappos.com offers a wide range of products with proceeds benefitting breast cancer charities, including sunglasses, shoes and apparel.
● Mama Mio Boob Tube bust firming creme ($1 from each purchase goes to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation)
● White + Warren Pink Cashmere Collection (50% of proceeds goes to Women at Risk)
● Dr. Marla's Wellness Bra (JCPenney exclusive (10% of proceeds go to various BC charities)
● Reusable Purina cat food container ($3 from purchase goes to Susan G. Komen for the Cure – answer a 5-question Breast Cancer Awareness Quiz or upload a photo of you and your cat and they will donate another $1! )
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation has a comprehensive list of many, many more Pink Products and Programs that let you shop for a cure: