Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
My biggest wish is that the kids will sleep in until the sun rises but that will probably not happen, so I will just wish for happiness and good health.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
We haven't established too many yet but we do buy a small potted pine every year so we can plant it once the yard thaws. I call it the holiday reforestation plan. Mostly, our Christmas morning tradition consists of me keeping the kids reigned in so they don't open everything before daddy comes downstairs.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
MacBook Air and Adobe CS5. And a DSLR (Nikon D90 or Olympus EP2) as the cherry on top.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
Lots and lots of baking!
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
Scrabble was my favorite. Later, Pictionary and Trivial Pursuit.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Dreading them. Seriously. I'm trying to overcome that for my own kids.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
Hawaii to see Grandpa Rod and Grandma Marie. Jasper has never been out there.
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
1. Xbox 360 250GB with Kinect
2. Nintendo DS for Jasper
3. uDraw Tablet with uDraw Studio for Wii
Post your answers to the meme on your own blog and be eligible to win a huge, huge, huge package of goodies from TodaysMama and GameStop. See all the details at TodaysMama.