I'm not a big sports fan but I do like party food, so the upcoming Superbowl is definitely on my radar. If you're already planning for the big game, you'll definitely want to check out the Diamond Snack Bowl 2011, a contest sponsored by three heavy hitters in the world of tailgating: Pop•Secret Popcorn, Emerald Premium Snacks and Nuts and Kettle Chips (my own personal addiction). The trifecta of tailgating is honoring "party excellence" and wants you to share party pictures, videos and memories to prove why you should be inducted into the Ultimate Pro Football Partier Hall of Fame.
One Grand Prize Winner will Win:
- Trip for 2 to the Hall of Fame® in Canton, OH.
- Tickets to the Friday night "Enshrinee Dinner"
- VIP tickets to the Friday night Hall of Famers post dinner reception.
- Tickets to the PFHOF Enshrinement Ceremony on Saturday.
- Tickets to a round table on Sunday with PFHOF Members.
- Tickets to a Tailgate Party on Sunday before the PFHOF Game (provided such game occurs).
- Tickets to the PFHOF Game (provided such game occurs).
- A Plaque (to be designed and provided by MARS Advertising, Inc., Diamond's agent) will be placed at the PFHOF Snack Bar during the Enshrinement Weekend and related events.
- A "VIP Moment" during which a PFHOF Member will present a trophy (to be designed and provided by MARS Advertising, Inc., Diamond's agent) to a winner determined by Diamond of the Promotion during one of the enshrinement events set forth above (to be determined by the PFHOF).
- Plaque hung in the Hall of Fame snack bar
- $5,000 cash USD
- Instant Win Prizes
- Enter daily for a chance to instantly win 1 of 1000 prizes.
You can vote up to three times daily for your favorite entry and play once per day for a chance to instantly win a $50 gift card for the Pro Football Hall of Fame online store. And don't forget to create your own personalized EndZone Weekly Video on Facebook, showing your growth from newborn football fan to tailgating superstar!
Disclosure: In accordance to the FTC Guidelines and WOMMA Code of Ethics, I am disclosing that I am being compensated for writing this post and posting a widget on my sidebar but all opinions (and lust for Kettle Chips) are my own.