As summer comes to a close, it’s time to trade in flip-flops and beach bags for lunch boxes and backpacks. Eight O’Clock Coffee has prepared a few tips to help get you and your kids through the craziness of back-to-school season. Scroll down for a chance to win a Back-to-School Parent Survival Pack including a drawstring bag, travel mug and 2 bags of Eight O’Clock Coffee to help start your mornings off right!
Eight O'Clock Coffee, Original Ground, 12-Ounce Bag (Pack of 4)(affiliate link)
- TIP 1: Become Your Own Brewista – Save time, money and gas this back-to-school season by brewing your morning coffee at home. You can even set your coffee maker’s timer the night before to wake up to great-smelling Eight O’Clock Coffee.
- TIP 2: Preplan Lunch – A few days before school starts, sit down with your kids and create a grocery list of healthy snacks and lunches they would like for school. Rotate each of their selections throughout the week. Make Tuesday “Turkey Tuesday” or Wednesday “Wrap Wednesday” – adding variety to keep lunch exciting. When possible, pack their lunch the night before to reduce stress in the morning.
- TIP 3: Assemble Weekly Wardrobes – Every Sunday, check the upcoming weekly weather forecast with your kids. Then, have them pick out five outfits for the upcoming school week. Hang them in daily order in their closet to avoid the inevitable, “Mom, I can’t find my favorite blue shirt!”
- TIP 4: Be Prepared for School Projects – Avoid late night rushing around to complete school projects by having art supplies on hand. Create an arts and craft bin that includes more than just crayons and colored paper. Collect items like pipe cleaners, stickers, figurines, beads – even coffee beans – and other creative finds, and put the fun back in school projects.
To enter and win a Back-to-School Parent Survival Pack including a drawstring bag, travel mug and 2 bags of Eight O’Clock Coffee, please comment on this post with your favorite back to school tradition.
Entries will be accepted through Sept 7th and I'll pick the winner using Random.org. US readers are eligible.
For additional entries:
- Post my button on your blog (see code on sidebar)
- Follow my blog
- Follow @superdumb on Twitter
- Like Superdumb Supervillain on Facebook
- Fave Superdumb Supervillain on Technorati
- Subscribe via email
- Subscribe via reader
Leave an extra comment letting me know what you did for each additional entry.
In accordance to the FTC Guidelines and the WOMMA Code of Ethics, I am disclosing that no monetary compensation was provided but I will receive a similar gift from the sponsor for hosting this giveaway. If you click on the line marked "affiliate link" it will take you to the product on Amazon and if you buy something I might get a couple of shekels. Just so you know.