You must click on Twisted Twee immediately.
Oh my god. I am so in love with everything on this site. Take a look, these are just my top six:
1. For when you want to go all Shakespeare on the kid's butt.
2. Important for playgroups. You can pretend it's ironic.
3. Baby's first merit badges!
4. Daddy/baby perfect matchy-match set! (My baby's daddy likes his Newcastle and hopefully Jasper will be having some Boddington's-fortified mommy milk sometime soon.)
5. I never could master the tassel twirl, so maybe Roo can learn early…
6. Really, really great, especially if you get the kid to play along.