I was tagged by Vicky from VickyandJen.com (if you haven't checked out their podcasts, you really ought to!) before the holidays but I haven't really gotten around to it. Since I am sure all of my readers are dying to know more about me (yeah, right), I will comply…
1. I've worked at three record stores, one cookie bakery and a santa photography studio.
2. I have never been camping. Seriously.
3. I believe ironing is the devil's work.
4. The band I managed when I was in college still sounds amazing now.
5. Possibly the best aspect of pregnancy is not having to scoop the cat poop.
6. I love music but I hate wearing earbuds. I need to invest in some old school headphones one of these days.
7. My favorite color is green. Pea soup green.
I'm not tagging anyone in particularly, but if you want to play along, leave your 7 things below or comment with a link to your post.