***CONGRATULATIONS, Cheryl F.!!!***
My Laundry Room Love video would look like a huge spacious easy-to-clean room with windows, French doors, lots of cabinets for storage, a hanging closet and plenty of surface space for folding along with the latest large-capacity appliances. *Thanks* for the giveaway!
I never would have believed it was possible to have a crush on a line of natural cleaning products, but then I found Method. Smart, eco-friendly formulas housed in downright sexy packages, what's not to love? I signed on to be a member of their People Against Dirty tribe early on, disregarding my normal abhorrence of household maintenance. They made me want to clean.
Method Laundry overhaul:
- Smarter – one 20 oz. bottle can tackle 50 loads of laundry with a quarter of the dose of leading brands.
- Easier – the precision-dosing pump can be used with one hand and prevents over usage.
- Greener – method’s laundry detergent is made with 95% natural and renewable ingredients in a recyclable bottle.
To enter and win a 25-load bottle of Method Laundry, please comment on this post and let me know what your Laundry Room Love video would look like.
Entries will be accepted through April 15th and I'll pick the winner using Random.org. US readers are eligible.
For additional entries:
- Post my button on your blog (see code on sidebar)
- Follow my blog
- Follow @superdumb on Twitter
- Like Superdumb Supervillain on Facebook
- Fave me on Technorati
- Subscribe via email
- Subscribe via reader Leave an extra comment letting me know what you did for each additional entry.
In accordance to the FTC Guidelines and WOMMA Code of Ethics, I am disclosing that I received a sample to facilitate this review. This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own.