I've been a fan of designer Stacy Igel's signature Boy Meets Girl® USA logo for a while. It's hard not to fall in love with the vintage-inspired silhouettes capturing the innocent spark between boy and girl. So stinking cute! I remember having a charm with this couple on it as a little girl. I really love the classic hoodie with the design:
What's especially fun is that you can now personalize these hoodies any which way you choose. This one features "@you" and "@me" for the romantic Tweeter:
Anything from a monogram of your initials to wedding dates can be embroidered on these cozy hooded sweatshirts. The possibilities are endless…
Personalized Hoodies are perfect for:
• Wedding/Bridal Gifts (example names: Groom and Bride)
• Graduation Gifts (example names: Yale Alumna and UofM Alumna)
• Sorority Events (example names: Mr. ZBT and Mrs. AXO)
• For the house divided (example names: Giant and Jets)
• Single and Fabulous (example names: TBD and Me)
• The social media savvy girl (example names: @you and @me)
• The pop culture obsessed (example names: Peeta and Katniss)
Whatever you choose, your custom order will be shipped to you within 2-3 weeks!
What names would you choose? I might have to try Jasper and Roo. Or would that be confusing and slightly icky? Hmm.
Tweet your ideas to @boymeetsgirlusa using hashtag #MakeItPersonal!
This was a sponsored post by - http://TheBloggerConnection.com. In accordance to the FTC Guidelines and the WOMMA Code of Ethics, I am disclosing that I will receive a gift in return for posting. No compensation was provided. All opinions are, as usual, entirely my own.